Managing a construction project is not an easy task. Many retailers do not have the necessary expertise or experience to manage a major renovation or construction project and even those who do simply cannot afford to invest their time, as they are too busy running their day-to-day operations. In such a scenario, the services of a client representative are indispensable.
A client’s representative, also referred to as an owner’s representative, represents your interests, manages and oversees your project, and makes sure your stated objectives are met at the end of the project.
The representative can take over any kind of construction project – irrespective of its scope or complexity, and manage it efficiently until its completion, thus saving you an amazing deal of resources, time, and money.
How We Can Help You
At Pacific Retail Construction, we think of every project we take up as our very own. We act as an extension of your business, represent your best interests throughout the project, and bring it to a successful conclusion. We have nearly three decades of experience in retail construction, which we draw upon to make informed decisions throughout the length of the project.
We have a team of highly skilled professionals who have years of experience in their respective fields and have worked together on several projects. We bring nearly thirty years of field knowledge and the latest technical expertise to the table, using which we expedite the planning, designing, and execution phases of the project while improving the overall quality, efficiency, and safety.
The Pacific Approach
Client Representatives from Pacific Retail Construction work with your long-term interests in mind. We never procure substandard materials or equipment and we never select the lowest bidders just to reduce your upfront costs.
Instead, we reduce your expenses wherever possible through our Value Engineering approach – by recommending alternative building materials and construction methods that could save you time, money, and resources. We make sure that the resulting structure is sturdy, fully functional, and of high quality so that you can save money on maintenance and operating costs in the long term.
Every meeting with an architect, designer, vendor, supplier, consultant, or subcontractor is an opportunity for us to represent your business interests and we make sure that we select only those who understand your objectives clearly and are qualified to perform the task assigned to them.
What We Offer
- Our client representatives establish clear goals and objectives with regard to your project and set out to achieve them in a time-bound, cost-efficient manner.
- We track and control costs effectively throughout the course of the project and make sure we complete the task without exceeding the allocated budget.
- We anticipate problems that could potentially delay, stall, or derail the project and develop contingency measures for the same in advance.
- We develop a foolproof implementation plan with a series of short-term goals and everyday tasks, on completing which we will be able to bring the whole project to a successful conclusion.
- Our client representatives coordinate with all the stakeholders and user groups, motivate the team members, and get the best out of everyone involved in the project.
- We use cutting edge technology and the latest software programs to expedite various processes, increase the overall accountability and marksmanship, and make it easier for all the parties involved to access project-related data anytime, anywhere.
- We apply project management principles rigorously and try to save your resources to the extent possible.
Have a Project in Mind?
Connect with us today to get started!