Las Vegas General Contractor for Commercial & Retail
When it comes to your project, our team at Pacific Retail Construction is fully committed to providing the greatest services available to ensure complete success. We offer full, comprehensive general contractor services throughout Las Vegas, NV, to help our clients get the results they need.
If you’re looking for a commercial general Las Vegas contractor to help with your project, you’ve come to the right place at Pacific Retail Construction.
Meet Your Needs
We know how important your project is to you, which is why we are proud to offer a wide array of Las Vegas general contracting services to help ensure your project is a complete success. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Compare budget costs and estimates
- Seek competitive bids for contractors
- Organize project documents and check for accuracy
- Assess project resources
- Manage contractor scheduling and communication
- Provide materials and equipment for construction
- Conduct contractor evaluations
Remember, at Pacific Retail Construction, your success is our success. You can count on our team to help provide you with the best services you need to guarantee outstanding results.
One of the hardest parts about any project is keeping up with communication. At Pacific Retail Construction, we make everything flow easily and quickly to help meet your deadline. Our team helps to alleviate any problems or issues by taking over full coordination and communication within your project, so you know exactly who to turn to for answers.
Construction General Contracting in Las Vegas
As Las Vegas general contractors to your project, we at Pacific Retail Construction will take full responsibility for the overall coordination and communication related to it.
Our expert team of estimators will evaluate documents specific to the project and closely engage with you to seek competitive bids from our comprehensive sub-contractor database across all work divisions.
We will short-list the most qualified candidates that fit your specific project needs, and analyze all the data to submit a bid for your approval. If a site visit is necessary at this stage to better understand the project, we will organize it with you.
The contract documents could include project drawings, manual with general, special, or supplementary specifications and conditions, and modifications or addendum issued before the bid (prepared by an architect or another design professional).
Once you approve the bid, our assigned project managers and field superintendents will guide and lead our team of self-performing subcontractors and suppliers to the successful completion of your project. Our Field Superintendents will employ cutting edge technology to maximize efficiency, communicate effectively, and deliver outstanding results.
What We Can Do
- A fairly accurate and precise estimation of how much the project is likely to cost
- An assessment of the resources that will be necessary to accomplish the project
- Consistent and clear estimates that are presented in a comprehensive format
- All estimates traceable to the tech and schedule elements
- Thorough estimates including all quantities and unit costs as well as price factors for every computation
- Cost segregation by category, such as direct costs, indirect costs, contingency expenses, and cost escalation in the event of project extension
- Documenting all the assumptions that have been used to create the estimate
- Architectural Services
- Client Representation
- Site Survey
- Value Engineering
- Program Management
Las Vegas Construction Services
- Providing the material, equipment, labor, and services as required for the project construction.
- Evaluating and hiring qualified subcontractors to carry out all or parts of the construction work
Have a Project in Mind?
Connect with us today to get started!