Pacific Retail Construction has been in business as a Las Vegas tilt-up construction contractor since 1990. With a background in general contracting, we have grown into one of the largest concrete contractors in the Southwest. Our commercial construction services have expanded to include conceptual budgeting, design-build, and design-assist concrete building.
What Is Tilt-Up Construction?
Tilt-up construction combines the efficiency of the design-build process with the speed, strength, and durability of building with reinforced concrete. We pour your concrete panels onsite. We then assemble them using cranes to create attractive buildings built to last. You save on both materials and labor while benefiting from a faster build.
- You Save On Materials & Labor
- Build Energy-Efficient Structures
- Typically, A Faster Build Than Insulated Concrete, Metal, Or Wood
Our Tilt-Up Contracting Capabilities
As a Las Vegas commercial builder, we can provide you with division 3 pre-construction services, including constructability and feasibility services. Our general contractors have you covered, from site assessments to site prep, insulation, assembly, and finishing work.
- Cast-In-Place Structures
- Tilt-Up Buildings — Complete Concrete package, Including Miscellaneous Steel.
- Post-Tension Decks — Furnished & Installed
- Mild Reinforced Decks — Furnished & Installed
- Architectural & Structural Walls / Columns — All Types
- Slabs On Grade Up To FF = 60 & FL = 60
- Full Frame Scope Of Work
- Design-Assist & Design-Build Services For Division 3
- Aggressive Schedules
- Finishing (Architectural & Structural)
- Sack & Patchwork
Las Vegas Leaders In Concrete Construction
Since our inception, we have completed over 250 projects in Nevada, Washington, Texas, and Kansas. Our commitment to fairness, quality, and schedule has established an excellent reputation among local developers, landowners, and investors as an industry leader in tilt-up construction management.
Our Core Principles
We believe these simple principles have everything to do with our continued growth and success.
- Always treat our clients and subcontractors fairly.
- Be proactive by adding value to the process.
- Organize project documents and check for accuracy.
- Assess project resources.
- Manage contractor scheduling and communication.
- Provide materials and equipment for each project.
- Conduct contractor evaluations.
Reinforced Concrete Construction In Las Vegas
If you are interested in the benefits of tilt-up construction or want to learn more about how you can get started on your next Las Vegas commercial concrete build, contact us at Pacific Retail Construction. We look forward to showing you all the ways you can save when you have efficient, experienced general contractors on your team.
Have a Project in Mind?
Connect with us today to get started!